At Business Learning we offer project management courses and project management on different levels
In an increasingly complex world, excellent and powerful project management is high on the agenda to improve the performance of companies. We provide tailor-made project management courses on many levels to fit the precise needs of the company. Our programs are fit to improve where the challenges and teachings are most critical.
The project management courses we offer have two characteristics:
- the participants experience a high impact of achievement, and they give the courses top ratings
- the company experiences that the implementation of the programs in the business have exceeded above and beyond their expectations
If you need support in project management to accomplish projects within your company, Business Learning has senior consultants with broad extensive experience in the execution of tasks and projects. Please contact us to learn more.
Examples of project management courses are:
- Project Teamwork, focuses on proficient participation in projects. The course is targeted to companies that want more efficient project participants. Please find more information here
- Project Management Program, caters to new project managers. They will be trained in the foundation of project management competencies, and they can be certified in project management and thereby be awarded ECTS points. Please find more information here
- Project Leadership Program, is targeted to the highly skilled project managers that already have an extensive toolbox within project management, and where leadership is more the focus. Please find more information here
- The Top Management Competitive Program, is a competitive course that is often used to the advantage of companies, where the management have a need for exploring the complexity in driving projects and project management. Please find more information here
- Program and Portfolio Management, is targeted to PMO, leaders, project managers or similar roles with the responsibility for program or portfolio management. The program direction is to ensure an optimal utilization and leadership of risks and possibilities in a dynamic business. Please find more information here